|First: On your iPad go to the iBooks App. (You can download iBooks App free from Apple)|
3. Type in the name of the Viku book you want in the Search box in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the iBooks image
- Tap on the “Store” button in the upper-left corner
Second: It is available in the iBooks store where you can buy books (in older Macs this was inside of iTunes). (If you do not have iBooks or iTunes you can Download these programs free from Apple) 1. Go to iBooks 2. Click on the “iBooks Store” button in the upper-left corner 3.Type in the name of the Viku book you want in the Search box in the upper-right corner. 4. Once you find the book, click on the price and iBooks will prompt you about making a purchase. Third: You can find it online in the Apple Store previews 1. Copy and paste this web address into your web browser: https://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/books/id38?mt=11) 2. Then go to “Children’s Fiction” under “Children & Teens” 3. Find “Viku and Haatee” or “Viku Meets the Ivory Poachers” on the list of books (alphabetically under V) Or click on the letter V at the top of the page to go to books that start with V. 4. Find the Viku book you want in the listings, currently on page 4 of the V books which you can go to directly by copying and pasting this web address into your web browser: https://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/books-childrens-fiction/id10081?mt=11&letter=V&page=4#page 5. Once you find the book, click on it to be taken to a description page.
6. Click on the “View in iBooks” button to open iBooks where you can buy it as described above.
- Once you find the book, tap on the price and the text will change to Buy Book.
- Tap on Buy Book to make the purchase.